Marga Sikkema-de Jong
- Associate professor (2018-)
- Assistant professor at the Learning and Behaviour Problems in Education: Challenges and Solutions programme group (2006-2018)
- Postdoc in the Centre for Child and Family studies (2001-2003) and the department of Special Education of Leiden University (2001-2005)
- Policy maker at a Teachers’ Training College for Primary education (1997)
- PhD, Leiden University (2003)
- Substitute teacher in primary and special education (1996)
- MA Education (cum laude), Leiden University (1993-1996)
- Teachers’ Training College for Primary education (1989-1993)
- Secondary education: Atheneum-ß (1983-1989)
- Computers in Reading Research Award (2004).
- ISED international article award to M.T. de Jong. Awarded article: De Jong, M.T., & Bus, A.G. (2002). Quality of book-reading matters for emergent readers: An experiment with the same book in a regular or electronic format. Journal of Educational Psychology, 94, 145-155.
- Traveling scholarship from the ‘Leids Universitair Fonds’ (1999).
No relevant ancillary activities