Fields of interest
- neural basis of speech melody (prosody) perception
- neural basis of music perception
- neural mechanisms of addiction
I am a post-doctoral researcher interested in how the human brain processes auditory information such as prosody and music. Furthermore, I am interested in effects of substance use on brain function and the neural basis of addiction. I use neuroimaging methods to do research on these topics.
2014 - Lecturer in statistics, research methods and neurolinguistics.
- 2014 - Lecturer at LUCL and LIBC
- 2014: PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience, Leiden University
- 2012-2014: Researcher at the Dutch Institute for Alcohol Policy
- 2008-2014: PhD candidate at LUCL and LIBC
- 2005-2007: Research assistant at Utrecht academic hospital
- 2005: Msc in Clinical Neuropsychology, University of Amsterdam