Fazel Abdolahpur Monikh
Fazel has a PhD degree in Environmental (Nano)Science at the Department of Environmental Geosciences, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria.
Fazel has a PhD degree in Environmental (Nano)Science at the Department of Environmental Geosciences, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria. His PhD involved research on developing methods and approaches to support environmental risk assessment of engineered nanomaterials. His principal research interests lie in the field of fate and behaviour of emerging contaminants, particularly nanomaterials, in the environment and their toxicity to ecological species. He is currently focussing on development of a nano-specific exposure matrices for nanomaterials. His future research plans are to investigate the (eco) toxicology of nanomaterials, transfer of these materials between environmental compartments and in food chains.
- Method development for isolation, purification, fractionation, detection, characterization and quantification of nanomaterials in complex matrices such consumer products, environmental samples and biological media.
- Nanotoxicity and nanotoxicokinetic.
- Investigating the behavior and fate of nanomaterials in the environment.
- Characterization and quantification of emerging contaminants
- Wiskunde en Natuurwetenschappen
- Centrum voor Milieuwetenschappen Leiden
- CML/Environmental Biology
No relevant ancillary activities