Centre for the Arts in Society
Working at LUCAS
Read more about working at the Leiden University Centre for the Arts in Society (LUCAS).
Apply for research grants at LUCAS
The Leiden University Centre for the Arts in Society (LUCAS) is keen to receive applications from ambitious and outstanding candidates for externally financed research grants, such as ERC grants and funding provided by the Dutch Research Council (NWO). Calls include:
- ERC Advanced Grant (5 years, max € 2.5M, PI with other researchers)
- ERC Consolidator Grant (5 years max € 2M. PI with other researchers)
- ERC Starting Grant (5 years, max € 1.5M, PI with other researchers)
- NWO Vici (5 years, max € 1.5M, PI with other researchers)
- NWO Vidi (5 years, max € 800k, PI with junior researchers)
- NWO SSH Open Competition (variable duration, max € 750k)
- NWO Veni (3 years, max € 250k, individual postdoc appointment)
- Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships (2 years, individual)
If you are interested in applying for one of these grants, or if you have any other grants in mind, please contact the LUCAS Management Team as soon as possible and we will discuss the possibilities (at least 2-3 months before the deadline) via firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful preliminary applications will be selected and supported by LUCAS. Applicants are advised to carefully read the scheme information, eligibility criteria, and notes on the application procedure provided on the grant website.