Religious Studies (MA)
Admission and Application
Find out how to apply for Religious Studies at Leiden University by following our step-by step guide.
If you would like to apply to this programme please select the MA Religious Studies (CROHO code: 60824) in Studielink.
Step-by step guide
The guide will give you the necessary help and guidance in submitting your application.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.