Child and Adolescent Psychology (MSc)
- The deadline to apply is 1 April for all students.
- This includes students who need a visa or residence permit and students who obtained their Psychology Bachelor at Leiden University.
- The deadline to apply is 15 October for all students.
- This includes students who need a visa or residence permit and students who obtained their Bachelor's in Psychology at Leiden University.
For the this specialisation a selection procedure applies. For this reason, you will need to complete your application in two parts:
- First register your application(s) in the national system Studielink.
- After your application in Studielink you will be sent login details for our Online Application Portal (uSis). This can take a couple of days. You can upload all required documents in this portal. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
You must submit your application via Leiden University’s application system (uSis), before the deadlines mentioned above. So don’t delay; if you haven’t registered in Studielink and activated your uSis account in time to apply by the deadline, you’ll miss out!
Leiden University reserves a limited number of rooms each year for international students. However, as the number of housing requests always greatly exceeds the number of rooms available, we strongly recommend that you also look into other housing options at the same time. Read more about how and when to arrange housing. If you want to request accommodation via Leiden University, submit both your application for admission and your housing request well before the deadlines! Accommodation is offered on a first-come first-served basis and is not guaranteed. You don’t have to await admission before requesting housing.
If you want to apply for a scholarship, grant or loan, please bear in mind that different deadlines apply, and these deadlines can often be earlier. Deadlines vary per scholarship. Visit the scholarship website for more details.