Comparative Criminal Justice (MSc)
Master's application and admission
Find out how to apply for Comparative Criminal Justice (MSc) at Leiden University by following our step-by-step guide.
This specialisation is part of the MA in Crime and Criminal Justice. If you would like to apply to this programma please first select the MSc Crime and Criminal Justice (CROHO code 60419) in Studielink and then select the specialisation Comparative Criminal Justice.
The guide will give you the necessary help and guidance in submitting your application.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University