Artificial Intelligence (MSc)
About the programme
The two-year Artificial Intelligence programme (120 EC) includes mandatory core courses and electives, as well as a Master's Thesis Research Project.
The curriculum of the Artificial Intelligence specialisation consists of:
- Core programme (36 EC)
- Specialisation courses and seminars (42 EC)
- Master's Thesis Research Project (42 EC)
Read more about the programme outline and courses.
Are you ready for this programme?
The Artificial Intelligence programme is a research-oriented master programme and requires you to have the appropriate knowledge and skills before you start. The most important prior knowledge and skills can be summarised as follows:
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures
- Basic knowledge of complexity and computing theory
- Good programming skills in Python
- Good understanding of artificial intelligence and data mining / machine learning
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Good academic reading and writing skills; proficient in LaTeX
- Excellent command of English, both in writing and speaking
- Independent and critical research attitude
- Computer lab
- Individual research paper
- Literature study
- Working group
- Master's Thesis Research Project