Computer Science (MSc)
Master's application and admission
Find out how to apply for Computer Science at Leiden University by following our step-by-step guide.
This guide clearly explains the steps you need to take to apply, and the subsequent admission process.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements.
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines.
- Step 3: Collect the required documents.
- Step 4: Start your application.
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University
Important information for students applying for the September 2020 intake:
From 1 September 2020, the specialisation Computer Science and Advanced Data Analytics will be merged with specialisation Data Science: Computer Science and will continue under the name Data Science: Computer Science.
Prospective students who initially wanted to apply for Computer Science and Advanced Data Analytics starting from 1 September 2020 are kindly asked to apply for Data Science: Computer Science in Studielink.
In addition, we will be offering three new specialisations starting from 1 September 2020:
- Advanced Computing and Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Foundations of Computing
More information about the new programmes will follow soon.