Philippe van Gruisen
Philippe van Gruisen is an Assistant Professor at the department of Economics at Leiden University.
Philippe van Gruisen is an Assistant Professor at the department of Economics at Leiden University. His research and teaching mainly focus on the political economy of the European Union. He further coordinates the BSc program Economics, Public Administration and Management.
Philippe defended his dissertation “The Political Economy of Decision-Making in the Council of the European Union” in 2018 at the KU Leuven. A year later this dissertation got nominated for the Els Witte Prize.
• Assistant Professor of Economics
• Coordinator of the BSc program Economics, Public Administration and Management
• Research Fellow Leiden Law School
• 2014-2018: PhD Applied Economics (Political Economics), KU Leuven.
• 2016-2017: Doctoral courses in Political Economics, Stanford University.
• 2012-2013: MSc Applied Economics, KU Leuven.
• 2009-2012: BSc Applied Economics, Hasselt University.
No relevant ancillary activities