Mi-Lan Woudstra works as a lecturer at the Institute of Education and Child Studies, Leiden University.
- Lecturer Education and child studies (2021 – present)
- PhD candidate Social Sciences, Parenting, Child Care and Development programme group, Leiden University. Doctoral thesis: Partners, parents, and childrearing beliefs. Supervised by Prof. dr. J. Mesman and Prof. dr. L. R. Alink (2022)
- Teaching and research assistant at the Parenting, Child Care and Development programme group, Leiden University (2014-2015).
- Teaching and research assistant at the Parenting, Child Care and Development programme group, Leiden University Research project: "Boys will be boys" (2014).
- Master child and family studies, cum laude, Leiden University (2012-2014).
- Premaster programme education and child studies, Leiden University (2011-2012).
- Bachelor talen en culturen van China, Leiden University (2007-2010).
Jo Kolk Study Fund. Study trip to College of Psychology and Sociology, Shenzhen University
- Introduction to developmental psychology
- Observation family interactions
- Practical Pedagogy
- Forensic Aspects of Child Abuse
- Bachelor Projects
- Master Theses
- Master internship supervision
- Observation training (e.g., parental sensitivity, discipline, child externalizing behavior)
- Various statistical courses
- Various courses aimed at the development of academic skills
- Sport instructrice (docent broga)