Giliam de Valk
Giliam de Valk is an Assistant Professor at the Institute of Security and Global Affairs. He is specialized in methodology of intelligence analysis. He wrote his PhD on the Quality of Intelligence Analysis  and is currently focusing on the methodology on how not to miss threats.
He has lectured at various academic institutes on intelligence, intelligence history, military strategy, counterinsurgency and counterterrorism. He wrote his PhD on the Quality of Intelligence Analysis  and is currently focusing on the methodology on how not to miss threats.
- University of Leyden: ISGA [2016 - ]. Assistant Professor Minor Intelligence Studies.
- University of Amsterdam: Politics [2006-2008] & Institute of Interdisciplinary Sciences [2007-2016]. coordinator and lecturer Minor Intelligence Studies
- Netherlands Defense Academy: Military Operational Sciences [2010-2012]. Associate Professor and coordinator Minor Intelligence Studies, and modules on Counterinsurgency, Strategy.
- University of Utrecht: History Department [2006-2011]. Lecturer Intelligence Studies, Military Strategy, Counterterrorism.
- lid - platform wetenschappers/practitioners over COIN
- Lid - gevraagd en ongevraagd advies m.b.t. beveiliging
- Bestuurslid - Stichting die ondersoek doet en debat over intelligence en security bevorderd
- training, assessments en teamopdrachten voor overheid en bedrijfsleven