Enrico Odelli is a Lecturer at the Centre for Linguistics.
Fields of interest
- Italian as a second language: teaching-methods, relationship between theories and their implementation for the development of acquaintance and skills.
- Design and development of educational materials for Italian as a second language.
- Italian language
- Italian for Specific Purposes
- Teaching Italian as a second language
- Italian as a second language and teaching methods for Italian as a second language
1981-1988: Leiden University
1992: Università per Stranieri di Perugia
2004: Università di Bologna
2004: Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia
1989-present: Leiden University
1988-present: Delft University of Technology