Dian Triastari Armanda
PhD candidate / guest
Dian is working on her thesis as an guest PhD candidate at the Institute of Environmental Sciences.
Lecturer and junior researcher at Biology Departement, Faculty of Science and Technology, Walisongo State Islamic University - Indonesia
- 7 years experiences as practical laboratory assistant and practical laboratory coordinator in some fields: Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Analytical Biochemistry, Plant Anatomy, Plant Systematics, Basic Genetics, Basic Microbiology, and Laboratory Management; for undergraduate and graduate student.
- 4 years experiences as junior research assistant inthe Coastal and Marine Biological Resources Utilization and Conservation, Marine Technology Center (Pustek Kelautan) Gadjah Mada University/UGM.
- 1 year experience as junior lecturer in biological science under the Faculty of Biology, Gadjah Mada University/UGM.
- 7 years experiences as permanent lecturer and junior researcher at Biology Department, Walisongo State Islamic University (UIN Walisongo) Semarang.
- 2 years experiences as the secretary of Biology Education Department, UIN Walisongo Semarang.
- More than 10 years experiences in community services and community accompaniment in a broad fields of biological and environmentalissues
- 3 years experiences as practictioner in urban farming
- 2 years experiences as practictioner in permaculture design
- 5 years experiences as practictioner in copper wire recycling
Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) of Urban Agriculture in Indonesia