Dian Triastari Armanda
PhD candidate / guest
Lecturer and junior researcher at Biology Departement, Faculty of Science and Technology, Walisongo State Islamic University - Indonesia
- 7 years experiences as practical laboratory assistant and practical laboratory coordinator in some fields: Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Analytical Biochemistry, Plant Anatomy, Plant Systematics, Basic Genetics, Basic Microbiology, and Laboratory Management; for undergraduate and graduate student.
- 4 years experiences as junior research assistant inthe Coastal and Marine Biological Resources Utilization and Conservation, Marine Technology Center (Pustek Kelautan) Gadjah Mada University/UGM.
- 1 year experience as junior lecturer in biological science under the Faculty of Biology, Gadjah Mada University/UGM.
- 7 years experiences as permanent lecturer and junior researcher at Biology Department, Walisongo State Islamic University (UIN Walisongo) Semarang.
- 2 years experiences as the secretary of Biology Education Department, UIN Walisongo Semarang.
- More than 10 years experiences in community services and community accompaniment in a broad fields of biological and environmentalissues
- 3 years experiences as practictioner in urban farming
- 2 years experiences as practictioner in permaculture design
- 5 years experiences as practictioner in copper wire recycling
Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) of Urban Agriculture in Indonesia