Bianca de Kroon
Dr. B.B.A. de Kroon is related to the Institute for Private Law since 2007.
- Law and economics (2003, with honours) Utrecht University
- Tax Law (2005, with honours) Utrecht University
- Notarial Law (2005, with honours) Utrecht University
- LL.M (2006) Cambridge University
Various publications on national and international estate planning and tax law.
Courses within institution associated with
- Inheritance and gift tax
- Estate Planning
- Succession laws
Ancillary positions + organisation
Estate planner at Mazars Paardekooper Hoffman Tax lawyers in the Netherlands, The Hague
- Nederlands Tijdschrift voor Fiscaal Recht (NTFR) a Dutch weekly magazine for tax law
- NTFR-Beschouwingen, a Monthly magazine for tax law.