The Cognitive Psychology Unit contributes to the three-year BSc program and organizes two MSc specialisations.
De Cognitive Psychology Unit offers the following courses in the bachelor programme of Psychology:
- Introduction to Psychology
- Psychology and Science
- History of Psychology
- Attention: Theory and Practice
- Emotion and Cognition
- Neurocognition and Artificial Intelligence
- Applied Cognitive Psychology
- Cognitive Neuroscience
See also the e-Prospectus
The unit makes an important contribution to the interdisciplinary minor Brain and Cognition.
The unit offers the following master's specialisations:
- Applied Cognitive Psychology (MSc. Psychology, one year)
- Cognitive Neuroscience (MSc. Psychology (research), two years)
See also the e-Prospectus: