3rd International Workshop on Klinefelter Syndrome, Trisomy X, and XYY
We warmly welcome late abstracts for Poster Communications! Late abstracts submission closes on the 1st of August 2022.
- Genetics and X chromosome dynamics
- Endocrinology and fertility
- Developmental impact in childhood and adolescence
- Impact of X and Y on life course
- Future perspectives, treatment and guidelines
- Presentation types: Poster or Oral. The Scientific Programme Committee will select a limited number of abstracts for oral presentations.
- All abstracts will be subjected to peer-review by the Scientific Programme Committee
- Authors will be notified regarding abstract acceptance (oral/poster) by August 1 2022
- There are no restrictions on the number of abstracts submitted
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English
- There is no need to pay the registration fee prior to submission of an abstract