Webinar @LeidenLaw: videos, presentations and personal advice
Online presentations of our regular master’s programmes were held from 11 to 19 May. Would you like to see them again? Check out our full range of programmes below!
Master’s Rechtsgeleerdheid (Law):
- Specialisation Labour Law (Dutch)
- Specialisation Civil Law (Dutch)
- Specialisation Jurisprudence and Philosophy of Law (Dutch) (PDF)
- Specialisation European law (EN) (Dutch Presentation)
- Specialisation European law (EN) (English Presentation)
- Specialisation Financial Law (Dutch)
- Specialisation Company Law (Dutch)
- Specialisation Public International Law (EN)
- Specialisation Constitutional and Administrative Law (Dutch)
- Specialisation Criminal Law and Criminology (Dutch)
Master’s Notarial Law (Dutch) (PDF)
Master’s Tax Law (Dutch)
Master’s Child Law (Dutch)
Master’s Law & Society (EN)
Master’s Forensic Criminology (Dutch)
Master’s Crime and Criminal Justice (MSc) (Dutch):
- Specialisation Criminology and Security Policy (MSc) (Dutch)
- Specialisation Comparative Criminal Justice (MSc) (EN)
Personal advice about a specific programme?
Do you still have questions about a specific programme? Don’t hesitate to send the lecturer a message via email: he or she will then contact you. Include your question(s) and the way in which you would like to be contacted (by email and/or by phone).
All lecturers can be found on our website
Ask a student!
You can also put your questions to current master’s students and chat with them via Unibuddy They can tell you more about their own experiences as a student who is already studying on what may be your future master’s programme!ige master!