Read the online magazine on diversity and inclusiveness
How can we make sure that everyone feels welcome at our university? Read the highlights from the conference on The Making of an Inclusive Leiden University: The Do’s and Don’ts.
The magazine is a report of the symposium The Making of an Inclusive Leiden University: The Do’s and Don’ts that took place on Thursday 1 December 2016 .
- Watch the film of Stijn Baert (Ghent University) about the ‘Sticky Floors’ phenomenon: women climb the career ladder much less quickly than men.
- Read about the theatre sketches with examples of discussions between lecturers and students about diversity
- Be inspired by the personal perspective of the Diversity Office's Aminata Cairo
- Read the reactions of the symposium visitors
- View the artworks of the exhibition online
- Find out who won the Van Bergen Awards
- Read about best practices
- And see what more the university is doing in the area of diversity and inclusiveness