Anne-Laura van Harmelen: In the media
Stay tuned for updates on relevant media appearances of Anne-Laura van Harmelen.
In the Cambridge Festival of Ideas on the impact of insecurity on wellbeing (3 April 2021).
Due to the selected cookie settings, we cannot show this video here.Watch the video on the original website or
As Professor Brain, Safety and Resilience, Anne-Laura van Harmelen makes an informed contribution to the scientific and social debate on issues in the field and the relationship between the brain and safety. She contributes to knowledge and insights about the interplay of social determinants - think family of origin, peer influence - neurobiological processes and various aspects of forensic care, such as diagnostics, prevention and treatment in transgressive behavior.
N.B. Partly in Dutch
- In de Psycholoog over het 'welles nietes' spel om de term veerkracht (7 October 2022)
- In de Psycholoog over 'het intruder complex' (19 February 2021)
- In WomenInScience about mental health research (Video, 11 February 2021)
- In de Psycholoog over veerkracht en fascinaties (8 January 2021)
- In Sleutelstad Science 071 over vriendschappen onder jongeren (25 November 2020)
- In MedicalXpress on Friendship strengthens mental resilience of adolescents with unpleasant childhood experiences (24 November 2020)
- In Ontzettend Live over veerkracht, brein, sociale en culturele invloeden (3 October 2020)
- In ACAMH on 'In Resilience - a complexity science approach' (Podcast, 24 September 2020)
- In NTVP over veerkracht na trauma (15 April 2020)