Centre for Late Antique and Medieval studies
The Centre is the proud home of several research programmes.
- Ancient and medieval philosophy
- Arabic philosophy and theology: Jewish, Christian, and Muslim
- Islam in Late Antiquity: origins and early period.
- Intellectual encounters between ancient Greek philosophy and religion, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam
- Religious studies
- Intellectual history and history of ideas
- Global interactions in philosophy, religion, and history
- Reception of ancient rhetoric in late antique and medieval culture