Film and Photographic Studies (MA)
Admission and application
Find out how to apply for Film and Photographic Studies at Leiden University by following our step-by step guide.
This specialisation is part of the MA in Media Studies. If you would like to apply to this programme please first select the research MA Media Studies (CROHO code: 60830) in Studielink and then select Film and Photographic Studies.
Step-by step guide
This guide clearly explains the steps you need to take to apply, and the subsequent admission process.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University
Due to the selected cookie settings, we cannot show this video here.Watch the video on the original website or