Molecular, Cellular and Organismal Biology (MSc)
About the programme
The specialisation consists of 120 European Credit Transfer System (EC) points and includes courses and electives (30-60 EC) and and one or more research projects (60-90 EC).
The curriculum of the Molecular, Cellular and Organismal Biology specialisation consists of:
- Specialisation Orientation Course (2 EC)
- Advanced Statistics (4 EC)
- Genomic Architecture (6 EC)
- Compulsory specialisation courses (10 - 12 EC)
- Elective courses (6 – 38 EC)
- Research project (60 – 90 EC)
- Individual papers
- Group work
- Lab work
- Research Projects
Leiden University offers, if necessary, accompaniment and consultancy on both substantive areas as personal development. Our experienced team of Biology study advisors is available to help you with problems such as study delay, planning, and exam arrangements.