Evolutionary Biology (MSc)
About the programme
Biology consists of 120 European Credit Transfer System (EC) points and includes courses and electives (30 - 60 EC) and and one or more research projects (60 - 90 EC).
The curriculum of the Evolutionary Biology specialisation consists of:
- Specialisation Orientation Course (3 EC)
- Advanced Statistics (3 EC)
- Genomic Architecture (6 EC)
- Compulsory courses (15 EC)
- Elective courses (3 – 33 EC)
- Research project (60 – 90 EC)
- Individual papers
- Lab work
- Work group
- Online discussions
Leiden University offers, if necessary, accompaniment and consultancy on both substantive areas as personal development. Our experienced team of Biology study advisors is available to help you with problems such as study delay, planning, and exam arrangements.