Biology and Business Studies (MSc)
About the programme
The Biology and Business Studies specialisation consists of 120 European Credit Transfer System (EC) points and includes a one-year biology component (60 - 80 EC) and a business component in the second year (40 - 60 EC).
The curriculum of this master’s specialisation consists of an Biology component to be followed in the first year, and a Business Studies component in the second year:
Biology component (60-80 EC)
- Research Project Biology (36 EC)
- Advanced theory – courses and lectures (24 EC)
Business Studies component (40-60 EC)
- Management courses (15 EC)
- Business Research Methods (5 EC)
- Business Electives (< 20 EC)
- Management Internship (20-40 EC)
- Individual papers
- Lab work
- Work group
Leiden University offers, if necessary, accompaniment and consultancy on both substantive areas as personal development. Our experienced team of Biology study advisors is available to help you with problems such as study delay, planning, and exam arrangements.