Biodiversity and Sustainability (MSc)
About the programme
The Biodiversity and Sustainability consists of 120 European Credit Transfer System (EC) points and includes a theoretical part (30-60 EC) and and one or more research projects (60-90 EC).
The curriculum of the Biodiversity and Sustainability programme consists of:
- Specialisation Orientation Course (3 EC)
- Advanced Statistics (3 EC)
- Genomic Architecture (6 EC)
- Compulsory courses (18 EC)
- Elective courses (0 – 30 EC)
- Research project (60 – 90 EC)
- Individual papers
- Lab work
- Work group
Leiden University offers, if necessary, accompaniment and consultancy on both substantive areas as personal development. Our experienced team of Biology study advisors is available to help you with problems such as study delay, planning, and exam arrangements.