Korean Studies (MA) (120EC)
Starting in September
For all students the deadline is 1 April 2018.
Starting in February
For all students the deadline is 1 November 2018.
- If you need to apply for admission make sure you initiate your application in Studielink a week before the application deadline. After this first step you will be sent log-in details for our online application portal (uSis) where you can apply for admission. This can take a couple of days. So please take this into consideration when planning your application and don’t wait till the last minute.
- Make sure that you submit your complete application before the deadline. If your application is not complete before the deadline, it will not be processed.
- On top of that, you may have to take an additional entrance exam or submit additional documentation. If you apply at the last minute, you risk missing deadlines, such as those for housing or visa applications.
- Late applications will only be considered in exceptional cases, and at the discretion of the faculty Board of Admissions.
- Please read the explanation of the application procedure carefully.
Scholarships, grants and loans
Do you want to apply for a scholarship, grant or loan? Please note, these have different application deadline.