Do you have questions or remarks?
The China Region Group develops and monitors Leiden University's cooperation with China. It is chaired by the Dean of The Law Faculty, Prof. dr. Joanne van der Leun, and consists of representatives of Leiden University's Faculties and various policy departments. For questions and remarks please contact the China Coordinator, Annemarie Montulet.
- Prof. Joanne van der Leun (Chairman, Dean Faculty of Law)
- Annemarie Montulet (China Coordinator, Academic Affairs)
- Dr. Florian Schneider (Humanities; Leiden Institute of Area Studies, director Leiden Asia Centre)
- Prof. Joanita Vroom (Faculty of Archaeology)
- Prof. Peter ten Dijke (Medicine/Leiden University Medical Center)
- Martine Wierenga (International Relations Department)
- Carolyn Barr (Administration and Central Services)
- Prof. Michiel Kreutzer (Dean Faculty of Science)
- Prof. Bram Koster (Professor Ultrastructural and molecular imaging, LUMC and Science Faculty)
- Prof. Marcello Bonsangue (Director of education / associate professor LIACS)
- Prof. Carolien Rieffe (Professor by Special Appointment of Social and Emotional Development of Children with Auditory or Communication Impairments, Social Sciences)
- Meher Khan Muztar (marketing manager, SCM)
- Yun Tia MsC (China coordinator, Sciences)