Do you have questions or remarks?
China Region Group
The China Region Group develops and monitors Leiden University's cooperation with China. It is chaired by the Dean of The Science Faculty, Prof. dr. Geert de Snoo, and consists of representatives of Leiden University's seven Faculties and various policy departments. For questions and remarks please contact the China Coordinator, Ingrid d'Hooghe.
- Prof. Geert de Snoo (Chairman, Dean Faculty of Science)
- Dr. Ingrid d’Hooghe (China Coordinator, Academic Affairs)
- Prof. Joost Kok (Faculty of Science; Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science)
- Prof. Frank Pieke (Humanities; Leiden Institute of Asian Studies)
- Prof. M. van Kolfschoten (Faculty of Archaeology)
- Prof. Pablo Mendes de Léon (Law School)
- Prof. Peter ten Dijke (Medicine/Leiden University Medical Center)
- Marieke te Booij (International Relations Department)
- Carolyn Barr (Administration and Central Services)
- Prof. Arco Timmermans (Governance and Global Affairs)