PhD candidate / guest
Xiaoyang became a PhD student at CML in September of 2018.
Xiaoyang Zhong received a BSc degree in Ocean University of China and a MSc degree in Engineer Management in Chongqing University.
Xiaoyang is interested in the assessment of environmental impacts of the building sector at multiple scales. He aims to improve the global environment and long-term sustainability from the buildings' side.
- Zhang C., Hu M., Sprecher B., Yang X., Zhong X.,Li C. & Tukker A. (2021), Recycling potential in building energy renovation: A prospective study of the Dutch residential building stock up to 2050, Journal of Cleaner Production 301(126835).
- Zhang, C.; Hu, M.; Yang, X.; Miranda-Xicotencatl, B.; Sprecher, B.; Di Maio, F.; Zhong, X.; Tukker & A. (2020), Upgrading construction and demolition waste management from downcycling to recycling in the Netherlands, Journal of Cleaner Production 266: 121718.
- Hong Y., Hammad A., Zhong X.Y., Wang B.B. & Akbarnezhad A. (2020), Comparative Modeling Approach to Capture the Differences in BIM Adoption Decision-Making Process in Australia and China, Journal of Construction Engineering 146(2).
- Gao J., Zhong X., Cai W., Ren H., Huo T., Wang X. & Mi Z. (2019), Dilution effect of the building area on energy intensity in urban residential buildings, Nature Communications 10: 4944.
- Hong J.K., Zhong X.Y., Guo S., Liu G.W., Shen G.Q.P. & Yu T. (2019), Water-energy nexus and its efficiency in China's construction industry: Evidence from province-level data, Sustainable Cities and Society 48: 101557.
- Hong J.K., Shen G.Q.P., Li C.Z.D., Liu G.W., Wu Z.Z. & Zhong X.Y. (2018), An integrated framework for embodied energy quantification of buildings in China: A multi-regional perspective, Resources, Conservation and Recycling 138: 183-193.