Mr R.M.C.M. Koot had been appointed as a teacher in Private Law at the department of Metajuridica since 2005.
Mr. R.M.C.M. Koot got his primary and secondary education in Venlo in which town he was born. He studied Law at the University of Maastricht, where he got his master’s degree in Private Law and Company and Commercial Law.
He has been appointed at the Faculty of Law of Leiden University since 1997, initially at the department of Private Law, thereafter at the department of Moot Court. Besides teaching he is writing a thesis about contributory negligence in civil law.
- Faculteit Rechtsgeleerdheid
- Instituut voor Metajuridica
- Moot Court
- Periodiek bewerken Boom Barius Goederenrecht
- Groene Serie Verbintenissenrecht
- Legal Abstracts Juridische database