Marianne van Dijken
Marianne van Dijken is an Assistant professor at the Institute of Education and Child Studies, Leiden University.
- Assistant professor in the Learning and Behaviour Problems in Education: Challenges and Solutions programme group (2006-)
- Research assistant Developmental Psychology (2003-2004)
- MA Education Psychology (2000-2005)
- Project leader Bulb protection, NOW, Leiden University (1999-2002)
- Post doc Ecology Leiden University (1998-1999)
- Project leader Crop protection, Research Station Crop production, Naaldwijk (1996-1998)
- Post doc Ecology, NWO, Leiden University & Imperial College, UK (1994-1996)
- Post doc Ecology, Leiden University & University of Thessaloniki, Greece (1991-94)
- Post doc Theoretical Biology, Leiden University (1991)
- Ph.D. Leiden University (1991)
- Research assistant Ecology, Leiden University (1989-1991)
- Doctoral Research Ecology, Leiden University & IITA, Nigeria (1985-1989)
- Research assistant Ecology, Imperial College, UK (1984-1985)
- Research assistant Ecology, Leiden University (1983-1984)
- M.A. Education Biology, Leiden University (1976-1983)
- Secondary education: Atheneum-ß (1969-1976)
- Dijken M.J. van (2016). The impact of shared e-book reading on a SMART-board. In M.J. van Dijken (Chair), Does it matter what medium we use for reading development? Symposium Society for the Scientific Study of reading. Porto, Portugal.
- Dijken M.J. van (2018). Differential Vocabulary- and Phonological instructions with E-storybooks on SMART board and Tablets. Symposium conducted Society for the Scientific Study of reading. Brighton, UK.
No relevant ancillary activities