Joop de Kort
Joop de Kort is Academic Lecturer of Economics at the Department of Economics.
Leiden Law Blog
Joop de Kort is an economist from Tilburg University. He lectured in Tilburg and Groningen before coming to Leiden. His fields of interests include the role of international economic institutions, the relevance of social and economic human rights, and Russia’s transition into a market economy.
- Economic Policy in the EU (coordination)
- Macro and Monetary Economics and Policy (coordination)
- European Economic Integration / EBM (coordination)
- Principles of Economics / LUC The Hague (coordination)
- International Economics / LUC The Hague (coordination)
- Trade and Finance in the Global Economy (coordination)
- Macro-Economics / LUC The Hague (coordination)
- Coordination LUC The Hague
No relevant ancillary activities