I work as a teacher at the Health, Medical and Neuropsychology department, where I teach therapeutic skills and theoretical knowledge about health and medical psychology. Besides, I work as a therapist at the Leiden University Treatment and Expertise Centre (LUBEC), where I provide cognitive-behavioral therapy through face-to-face, blended and online treatments. Online cognitive-behavioral therapy is also the subject of research projects I carry out. In three different patient groups (patients with fibromyalgia, migraine and hand osteoarthritis) I investigate the effect of online cognitive-behavioral therapy in chronic pain.
Online cognitive-behavioral therapy in chronic pain
- Lecturer Perspective on Career Planning (Psychology bachelor)
- Lecturer Health, Medical, and Neuropsychology (Psychology bachelor)
- Coordinator and lecturer Basic Therapeutic Skills (master Health and Medical Psychology and research master Clinical and Health Psychology)
- Lecturer Cognitive-Behaviour Interventions (master Health and Medical Psychology)
- Lecturer Psychological Assessment and Interventions in Chronic Disease (master Health and Medical Psychology)
- Lecturer Evaluating Interventions in Patients with Chronic Disease (research master Clinical and Health Psychology)