- Dr. S. Harinck
- +31 71 527 5344
- ORCID iD
Fieke Harinck investigates various aspects of conflict and negotiation, including appreciating the other party, compliments, mediation styles and the effect of improvisation training on negotiation processes and outcomes. Besides her academic career in negotiation and conflict management, she applies this knowledge in her work as independent trainer/coach.
Fieke Harinck is interested in negotiation and conflict management. In this field she investigates the effects of appreciation and compliments. She also conducts research on the topic of mediation (third party conflict management).
- Motivation, Power and Leadership (elective in Master)
- Social Psychology in Organizations (third-year Bachelor specialization course)
- Theses and Internships
Supervised PhD candidates (selection)
- Msc. Bramesada Prasastyoga (since February 1, 2016). “The Psychological Investigation and Intervention of Survival Mode Phenomenon Among Micro Enterprises in Indonesia”.
- MSc. Rosabelle Illes (since September 1, 2012). De-escalation of value conflict: Justice and interventions.
- Faculteit der Sociale Wetenschappen
- Instituut Psychologie
- Soc., Econom. en Organisat Psych.
Work addressPieter de la Court
2333 AK Leiden
Room number 2A33
- verzorgen van trainingen en workshops op gebied van interpersoonlijke communicatie