Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition
All brain and/or cognition researchers from Leiden University or the LUMC are most welcome to join the LIBC!
BENEFITS OF LIBC MEMBERSHIP:
- Access to infrastructure such as MRI scanners, EEG set-ups and the Babylab, rely on colleagues with relevant expertise
- Interdisciplinary research is facilitated by connections to colleagues from different faculties
- Apply for LIBC grants
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- You are an employee of Leiden University or LUMC
- Your research field is related to brain and/or cognition
- You will list LIBC as one of the (additional) affiliations on your publications about brain and cognition
- You will provide data for the LIBC annual report, such as a list of publications, grants etc.
- You will attend the yearly LIBC symposium (including presenting your research during this symposium, occasionally)