LUCSoR student perspectives on the Jewish Experience, in podcast form
In her “Jews and Judaism” lecture class in Fall 2020, Dr. Sarah Cramsey’s students produced 7-minute long podcasts instead of final papers.
The results were chronologically broad, thematically innovative and overall spectacular! Seven students were kind enough to share the results of their research and recording. We hope you enjoy learning about the Jewish experience through this unique assignment.
- Margreet Oele, “The dönme - crypto-Jews of the Ottoman Empire”
- Mariëlle van Berkum, “Reproduction and Planning throughout the Jewish Experience
- Baris Ates, “Haredi Jews and their rejection of Zionism”
- Joep Rovers, “Homeless or at home? An analysis of Heinrich Heine’s history of religion and philosophy in German”
- Roos Willemijn Smid, “The American Jewess”
- Rik Janssen, “Leviticus 18:22 and Homosexuality”
- Femke Dijkstra, “Orthodox Jewish Feminism”