Vacancy student assistant International Business Law 2016
The department of Company Law, Leiden University would like to solicit applications from suitable candidates for the position of: Student Assistant International Business Law (m/f).
Job description and information:
The Student Assistant (SA) will provide support to the academic staff of the department of Company Law in coordinating the International Business Law study programme and assist in their activities for the International Business Law Bachelor’s programme. The tasks of the SA will include, e.g.:
- the organization of the Annual IBL Meeting;
- conduct surveys of IBL students;
- promotion activities (moderate the website, assist with ‘Open Days’);
- support the academic staff in legal research.
The SA should be a motivated IBL student at Leiden University with excellent organizational skills and basic knowledge of conducting (legal) research. The SA should be able to work flexibly, independently and with a critical view on his/her own work.
- (≥2nd year) IBL student;
- capacity to work independently;
- affinity with education (policy);
- proficient in Dutch and English (speaking, reading, writing).
The SA will be employed for 1 day per week until 1 December 2016 (after which an extension of the contract is possible).
How to apply:
Send an e-mail to Mrs. M.P. Aartman (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), including the following:
– Letter of Motivation (at least one page)
– Curriculum Vitae (including passport photograph)
– Scan of official University Transcript (Cijferlijst)
Application deadline is 28 August 2016.
Interviews will be held in week 35 (29 August-2 September 2016).