eLaw- Center for Law and Digital Technologies
Advanced Master Law and Digital Technologies
Since 2014 eLaw offers an international advanced master programme on law and digital technologies.
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.
This Master of Laws Advanced Studies programme is a focused and demanding postgraduate degree programme. It is aimed at both legal professionals and top graduates who wish to acquire in-depth knowledge into the field of law and digital technologies from an international and multidisciplinary perspective.
The Law and Digital Technologies Advanced Studies programme covers the legal and regulatory theory and systems from a diversity of essential topics.
The programme focuses on providing you with both theoretical and practical skills.
The following courses are offered:
- Regulating the internet
- Strategies for regulation
- Online privacy and data protection
- Media and fundamental rights
- Digital government
- Cybercrime and cybersecurity
- Electronic Communications Law
- ICT contracts (until 2018-2019)
- Copyright in the digital environment (until 2018-2019)
- Digital child rights
- Ethics of digital technologies
- IP rights in the digital world (start 2019-2020)
See the prospectus for more information.