Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in International Law: Human Rights and Beyond
Applications are currently closed.
The application should be completed at once as data cannot be saved. Therefore, make sure to have the following documents ready before starting the application:
1. A copy of your curriculum vitae;
2. A cover letter (one page) in which you clearly explain why you are applying for this course;
3. A recent portrait picture.
Please note that:
- Some prior knowledge of law, human rights or SOGI issues is required, plus at least one year of university education.
- All courses are taught in English. An official certificate of language proficiency is not required but you need to be fluent in English to be able to understand the classes and to interact with fellow students.
- Only complete applications are considered.
- All applications are dealt with on an individual basis.
- Provided you are considered eligible, you will receive a pre-admission email.
- Your admission to the course will be final once the payment of the fee is made.
- The deadline for applications is 1 May 2021. Applications that are received afterwards will still be considered but admission will depend on the availability of places. Applicants will be admitted on a rolling basis. Early application is strongly advised.