Europe 1000-1800 (research) (MA)
Admission and Application
Do you want to apply for this master’s programme at Leiden University? Find out how to apply for your programme by following the step-by step guide in the application and admission section.
This specialisation is part of the MA in History (research). If you would like to apply to this programme please first select the MA History (research) (CROHO code: 60139) in Studielink and then select Europe 1000-1800.
Step-by step guide
Find out how to apply for Europe 1000-1800 (research) at Leiden University by following our step-by step guide.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University
This video can not be shown because you did not accept cookies.You can leave our website to view this video.