Art History (MA)
Admission and Application
Find out how to apply for Art History at Leiden University by following our step-by step guide.
This specialisation is part of the MA in Arts and Culture. If you would like to apply to this programme please first select the MA Arts and Culture (CROHO code: 60087) in Studielink and then select Art History.
The guide will give you the necessary help and guidance in submitting your application.
- Step 1: Check the admission requirements
- Step 2: Check the application deadlines
- Step 3: Collect the required documents
- Step 4: Start your application
- Step 5: Pay your tuition fees
- Step 6: Prepare for your studies at Leiden University
Due to the selected cookie settings, we cannot show this video here.Watch the video on the original website or