Leiden University offers some 50 minors. Leiden University, TU Delft and Erasmus University Rotterdam have also developed 5 joint minors.
Minors offered by Leiden University are listed in the e-Prospectus.
Education is provided by teachers from Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam and Leiden University. By coming from different disciplines, students broaden each other's perspectives. They work closely together on concrete matters presented to them by people from business, government or the non-profit sector.
- Responsible innovation
- Security, Safety & Justice
- Geo-resources for the Future: Social, Economic, Environmental and Political Challenges
- Sustainable Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Frugal Innovation for Sustainable Global Development (selection minor)
- African Dynamics (selection minor)
- Smart and Shared Cities
- Geneeskunde voor Technische studenten
The universities of Leiden, Delft and Erasmus give priority to each other's students in April and May. They reserve a third of the places on their minors for one another's students. This is to ensure that students can secure a place on a minor at one of the other two universities.