Thomas van Beek
Information Manager / General and Technical Services Manager
Thomas van Beek is Information manager for the faculties of LAW and Archeology and General and Technical Services Manager for the faculty of LAW.
Areas of Responsibility
1. Facilities management (Faculty Buildings: KOG, Sterrewacht and Rapenburg 38) primarily through managing suppliers of services, contract partners: UFB, ISSC, Real estate dept. and external companies.
2. European tenders (F.I. ICT, Multi-Functional Printers, Relocations, furniture/fixture and fitting procurement).
3. Information and security management for the faculties of LAW and Archeology:
- ICT and ICT security policy development
- ICT project preparation, review and prioritising for organisation wide projects
- ICT advice
- Establishment and underpinning of safety awareness for all staff and students
4. ICT-demand management for the Faculties of Law and Archeology. This area of responsibility is currently implemented by Leonardo Paternotte.
5. Physical security of buildings used by the faculty of Law (KOG, Sterrewacht and Rapenburg 38).
6. Various Projects for the Faculties of Law and Archeology.
Monday thru Thursday 9.00 - 18.30 H.