PhD candidate / Guest
Qinxin He is an education and research staff member and a PhD candidate at the Institute for Area Studies.
Topic: On the Ideology of Chinese Landscape Paintings in the Song Dynasty
Supervisors: Dr. Fan Lin and Prof. dr. Hilde De Weerdt
2021 — Ph.D. Candidate, Chinese Studies, Leiden University, Netherlands
2018 — 2021 M.A. Aesthetics, Peking University, China
2014 — 2018 B. A. Chinese Literature and Language, Wuhan University, China
2014 — 2018 B. A. Accounting (Minor), Wuhan University, China
2017 Exchange Program, Clare Hall, Cambridge University, UK
- 2020/09 — 2021/01 Teaching Assistant, Course Introduction to Chinese Aesthetics, Department of Philosophy, Peking University, China
- 2018/09 — 2020/01 Painting Tutor, Student Calligraphy and Painting Association, Peking University, China
- 2016/07 & 2017/04 Trainee, Dunhuang Academy, Gansu, China
- Qinxin He, 《自我、天地、众生的赋格——徐累新作赏析》(The Fugue of Self, World and Human-beings: An Analysis of Xu Lei’s Recent Paintings), Art Observation (CSSCI), 296 (4), pp.102-109, 2020.
- Qinxin He, Xiaojun Lu, 《论〈儒林外史〉篇章节奏的音乐美》(On Musical Beauty of Texture Rhythm of “A Legend of the Scholars’ Circle”), Journal of Neijiang Normal University, 32 (5), pp.10-14+30, 2017.
- Qinxin He, “On the Tian-xia Ideology of Guo Xi’s Landscape Paintings”, The 4th Symposium of the Youth Aesthetics Forum, Shijiazhuang, China, October 19-20, 2019.
Grants and Awards
|2021/09||CSC-Leiden University Joint Scholarship, China Scholarship Council|
|2021/07||Zhang Dainian Scholarship, Department of Philosophy, Peking University|
|2021/06||Excellent Graduate, Peking University|
|2020/12||Exceptional Award for Academic Innovation, Peking University|
|2020/12||Honglou Award for Art, Peking University|
|2019/04||First Prize, Hidden Fragrance, The 34th “Cherry Blossom Cup” National College Student Calligraphy and Painting Competition, Wuhan University|
|2016/04||Second Prize, Flying Fairies, The Painting Imitation Competition of Dunhuang Frescoes, China Dunhuang Grottoes Conservation Research Foundation, Gansu, China|
No relevant ancillary activities