Peter van Wijck
- Dr. P.W. van Wijck
- +31 71 527 7868
- ORCID iD
Peter van Wijck is associate Professor of Economics at the department of Economics.
More information about Peter van Wijck
Peter van Wijck is an associate professor of law and economics at Leiden Law School.
Peter studied economics at the Erasmus University Rotterdam. He holds a PhD from Erasmus University Rotterdam. In 1991 he started as an assistant professor at the Leiden Law School and specialized in law and economics. From 2000 till 2014 he was a coordinator strategy development at the Dutch Ministry of Justice (80%) and assistant / associate professor at Leiden Law School (20%). As of 2014 he is a full-time associate professor at Leiden Law School.
Peter’s research is focussed on the economic analysis of criminal justice, dispute resolution, tort and competition law.
He teaches courses in Law and economics, Economic analysis of competition law, Economics of regulation and Future proof regulation.
- Research Fellow Leiden Law School, Leiden Unversity
- Law and Economics I (audience I and IV, coordination of both)
- Economics of Regulation / MPA
- Markets and Competition Policy / MPA (coordination)
- BA-theses (Law) (coordination)
- MA-theses (MPA)
- Coordination LLB Law and Economics
- Faculteit Rechtsgeleerdheid
- Instituut Fiscale en Economische vakken
Work addressKamerlingh Onnes Building
2311 ES Leiden
Room number A2.54
- Lid Adviescommissie Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek