Niels van de Ven
Project Manager Education
Niels van de Ven is assistent professor at the department of Business Studies.
- Master of Science in Business Economics, specialization Marketing, Tilburg University
- 2nd degree teacher education Economics and Business Economics
- Leiden University
2007-now: Lectures and coordinator Strategic Marketing Management
- Koning Willen I College
2005-2007: Teacher Economics and Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Advanced Marketing Management
- Marketing Management for the Arts
Dissertation: “Customer Orientation in Law Firms”.
- European Entrepreneurship Colloquium 2010, EFER en Harvard Business School, IESE Business School, Barcelona, July 11-17 2010