Karin van Heijningen
Karin van Heijningen has been working as management assistant at the Meijers Research Institute and Graduate School since 15 March 2001. From 1 November 2002 on she is also head of the secretariat. As of 1 September 2019 Karin is part of the secretariate of the Faculty Board.
As of 1 April Karin will support (temporarily) the director of education, prof.dr. T. (Ton) Liefaard on Thursday and Friday and as of 1 January 2021 also the director of research, prof. S.C.G. (Stefaan) Van den Bogaert.
• Web editor research pages;
• Personnel matters (management and coordination Meijers Institute secretariat, support re Meijers PhD vacancies);
• Financial matters (approval of expense claims, budget meetings with the Fianancial department and Head MI);
• Support Director of Research;
• Support Director of Education (temporary – Thursday and Friday);
• Support Head of Meijers Institute (e.g. support for grant applications);
• Support re Sector plans;
• Support Research Board;
• Member of/support Faculty Board secretarial office;
• Support re RAF rounds.
Monday until Friday from 08.00 hrs until 16.00 hrs
No relevant ancillary activities