Social and Behavioural Sciences
The Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences is a centre of outstanding and internationally competitive research.
The Faculty is spread out over the following buildings in Leiden and The Hague:
- Pieter de la Court Building (Leiden, faculty's main building)
- Willem Einthoven Building (Leiden, houses CWTS)
- Wijnhaven Building (The Hague)
- Level (houses two research labs)
The Faculty Board is responsible for the management and infrastructure of the faculty on behalf of research and education. The Board is supported by the Faculty's Office.
- The Dean, prof. Paul Wouters (General Management, Human Resources Management (chair positions), Library Policy and Research Policy), and Dean of the Graduate School.
- Kristiaan van der Heiden PhD is Director of Education (Education Policy)
- Rolf Oosterloo LLM, MA, MPA is executive Director (Human Resources Management, Organisation Policy, ICT Policy, Finances)
- Noah Westerlaken is the Student Member (Student Matters)
The Faculty Council advises the Faculty Board solicited and unsolicited advice on all matters on Faculty level relating to teaching, research, and organisation.