For excellent non-Dutch students, LION provides scholarships which in part are made available by the Den Adel Fund and the Gorter Fund. The scholarships are for two years, with renewal for the second year conditional on successful completion of the first year.
- February 1
- Target group
- Countries/ nationalities
- Scholarship type
There are two types of scholarship, meant to assist in the cost of living:
- LION-1: 2 grants of € 12.000
- LION-2: 2 grants of € 7.500
- Apply for admission to the MSc program in Physics through the online application system. Note that only applications that are complete before the deadline are guaranteed full consideration. For the LION scholarships, the deadline for the academic year 2019-20 is Februari 1, 2019.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com to indicate that you apply for a LION scholarship.
- The motivation letter for admission should explicitly mention why the candidate satisfies the two conditions of a) outstanding academic merit and b) need for financial support.
Further questions with respect to these scholarships can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org