Lab facilities Social and Organisational Psychology
- Observational, cognitive and physiological measurements in social contexts.
- Staff, guest researchers and students.
Pieter de la Court
2333 AK Leiden
- Daniël Scheepers
Research in this laboratory investigates behaviour in social contexts. Humans are “social animals”: Their behaviour and decisions are strongly influenced by others, and strongly influence the behaviour and decisions of others. In our lab we study diverse topics such as:
- social interactions,
- group decision-making,
- inter-group relations,
- prejudice and stereotyping,
- morality, emotions, identity, and
- consumer behaviour.
- Computers with dedicated software packages
- Multi-video system
- Biopac systems for ECG, ICG, GSR, and continuous blood pressure measurements
- Tobii eye movement registration system
Lab users have to be acquainted with lab protocols and technology.
For support please visit the technical support website.
Rooms S.B04-06 and S.B23-25